Petal Accounting is an accounting business situated in Firth Crescent in Howick, KZN.
Trading as a Sole Proprietor, the business is run and managed by Angela Ferguson who has more than twenty years experience in financial management and tax administration.
Petal Accounting offers the following services to their clients:
- Weekly, monthly or annual bookkeeping services – we are proficient in a number of Accounting packages, namely QuickBooks, Pastel, Lawpac Accounting and Microsoft Office Accounting
- Monthly SARS returns, namely:
EMP201 submission and payment via eFiling
VAT201 submission and payment via eFiling
IRP6 for individuals and companies
EMP501 IRP5 bi-annual submissions
Income tax returns for individuals and companies
- Monthly payroll administration and payslips including leave tracking
- Workman's Compensation
- U-Filing for UIF only paid employees
- Annual Financial Statement preparation
- CIPC submissions and amendments
- BEE certification facilitation
Angela is also a Registered Tax practitioner and is able to assist her clients with regard to tax queries, tax clearance certificates and all other aspects of tax compliance.
We do not sign off Annual Financial Statements. However, we do and can prepare books of account in financial statement format and work together with a number of Accountants and Accounting Firms in the Howick and greater Pietermaritzburg and Durban area for sign off. This we find assists our clients in terms of affordability as well as efficiency in getting the books of account timeously prepared.
Our rates are very competitive and we welcome your enquiries in order to offer you a quotation for services to be rendered in respect of any aspect of the above.
News article November 2014: Non provisional Tax