Since 2010 Harvard Electrical Wholesalers has grown three fold, thanks to the support of their loyal client base. This rapid growth has allowed Harvard Electrical to move to larger premises in Howick. They believe in offering excellent customer service, a wide range of diverse products at very competitive prices and most importantly, they listen to their clients.
Harvard Electrical supply products which are manufactured both locally and internationally and are fully compliant with recognised safety standards and specifications.
Harvard Electrical is the only ELECTRICAL WHOLESALER in the greater Howick area.
When you shop at Harvard Electrical you will find safe and secure parking and top class customer service.
What does Harvard Electrical stock?
* Domestic and Industrial Electrical Components
* Motor Control Equipment
* Change Over Switches - Single & 3 Phase
* Electrical Cables (SABS approved) ECC, Surface, Comms, Cabtyre, RG6 etc
* Borehole Pumps and Components
* Lighting – Indoor & Outdoor Light Fittings
* Heaters & Fans
* DIY Electrical Tools and Accessories
* Distribution Boards and Enclosures
* Circuit Breakers - Din & Samite Single & 3 Phase
* Circuit Breakers (Motor Start/Stop)
* Light Switches and Sockets (Domestic & Industrial)
* LED, Energy Saver and Incandescent Lamps
* HellermannTyton Tools & Instruments
* Radiant, Eurolux, Bright Star and RML Indoor & Outdoor Lighting
* Centurion Systems - Access Control
MARCH DEALS AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST