2. If you park your car outside your garage, ensure that you have external beams linked to your alarm system to alert you if you have an intruder on your property.
3. Secure any outbuildings, sheds, verandas and garages with some sort of external protection. These areas can be linked to your existing house alarm.
4. Now is a perfect time to trim all excess foliage and clean up your property and verges.
5. Number your property clearly so that emergency services can easily locate your address.
6. Don’t leave items lying around outside, in view of the road. There are opportunistic criminals that quickly jump into and out of yards and steal these smaller items.
More about Knight Security Solutions.