Last week I sent an email about the forthcoming free online Anxiety summit hosted by Trudy Scott, kicking off in about 2 week’s time.
Trudy is recognized as a leader in the field of anxiety-related disorders, and her previous online summits and books have all been highly informative, packed with extremely useful information, especially for those of us who have experienced elevated levels of anxiety on a regular basis.
I really encourage you to download HealthMeans’ 26-page eBook, 27 Anxiety-Busting Strategies, to better understand anxiety and how you can take control of it.
The really good news is that there are many research-supported ways to reduce and manage anxiety, perhaps making anxiety more “treatable” than any other mental health challenge.
Anxiety is a state that often includes worried thoughts, fateful emotions and bodily changes like tension, rapid breathing, dizziness and digestive issues.
Experiencing some amount of anxiety is completely normal. However, 30 percent of women and 19 percent of men develop an anxiety disorder at some point in their lives.
Here are a few anti-anxiety strategies you can experiment with straight away:
· Start journaling, with a focus on your feelings & thoughts in the present moment
· Breath deeply and slowly into your belly at regular intervals throughout your day
· Limit caffeine intake by switching to decaf. Try this for just 1 week
· Listen to music that is relaxing or calming and/or uplifting
· Exercise or go for walk with your dog or friend (for at least 20 mins if possible)
· Use self-affirmations that you feel comfortable repeating to yourself
· Develop a healthier relationship with your phone
Learn more strategies with our eBook.
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Anxiety Summit 6 — Toxins, Meds & Infections taking place on November 2-8, 2020. At this summit, more than 30 experts will teach you the latest research-backed and solution-oriented programs to understand and address anxiety’s root causes while offering targeted and supportive approaches to naturally eliminate toxins, uncover hidden triggers and address unwanted medication side-effects — so you can get relief!
You can truly get started on better health today!
With warm regards,