Cedarwood Guest House is a re-designed and re-built dairy with gentle views and country charm which offers memorable accommodation for groups. Ideally suited to eight adults and numerous children from babies to teens, Cedarwood Guest House is perfect for a reunion or small family celebration.
Cedarwood Guest House is about 4 kms inland off the N3, midway between Howick and Hilton. Offering a fully furnished self-catering house with 4 lovely en-suite bedrooms, there is an extra loft space for 3 teenagers if necessary.
The large family-sized kitchen is open-plan off the living room with double doors leading out on to the spacious verandah. The kitchen offers a separate scullery with ironing facilities.
The Living Room is pure olde-world rustic charm with an enormous fireplace. DSTV is available in the shared living space, which is open-plan to a fully equipped kitchen/dining room. Weber and Braai facilities are available. Guests have use of the farm tennis court and pool and can enjoy beautiful country walks.
- Main Suite - 1 x Queen Bed and 3 x Single Bed with En-Suite
- Family Suite - 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Double Bed and 2 x Single Bed with En-suite
- Family Suite 3 - 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Single Bed With En-suite
- The Tower 1 x Double Bed and 1 x Single Bed with En-suite
- The Loft - 4 x Single Beds - Occupants of this room will need to use guest toilet and share shower with one of the other bedrooms.
Tea, coffee, milk and sugar are all provided for all guests.
Maximum number of occupants is 16.
Regret no pets allowed as we have resident pets
Please note that this house is rented on a group option and not by individual rooms.
Cedarwood is on the doorstep of Midlands Meander route and ideally situated for our guests to experience the wonder of the Meander - an eclectic mix of arts and crafts, fly fishing and world class restaurants.
- Midmar Dam - 11km
- Sakabula Golf Course - 5kms
- Howick Falls - 11 kms
- Karkloof - 22km
- Hilton - 9.5kms
- Pietermaritzburg - 18km
- The Village of Hilton is 9.5kms away and other places of interest close by are the Pecanwood Wedding Venue, Hilton College and St Anne's Diocesan College.
Your host Jenny Wessels looks forward to welcoming you to share this appealing slice of country life.